Do You Dream of more…
- Ease, but feel you have too much responsibility to slow down – even when you are experiencing frustrating physical symptoms?
- Energy, but feel confused about where/how to apply your gifts, and unsure about what you can say “no” to?
- Engagement, but connections with like-minded people and supportive relationships seems elusive?
Whole-Self Wisdom Approach
Whether you connect with me to recover from burnout, relief from pain, or to become more aware of the choices available to you and the ways you can best express your full creative potential, I’ll hold a vision of your strength, health and wholeness.
Together, we’ll explore how the four parts of you (mind, body, spirit, and heart) seek equilibrium so they can guide you on an authentic journey of more ease, well-being, creative expression, and joy! (Who knew?). I call this tuning into your Whole-Self Wisdom.
You’ll set the intention, and I’ll meet you where you are at the time of each session; however, the following areas will give you a sense of where you might focus your intention and attention:
- Recover From Burnout – Build resilience so you can respond to life transitions and stressful situations with more ease
- Find Your Purpose – Clarify your gifts and core message so you can experience renewed energy to do what you love with the people who need your brilliance most
- Nourish Your Intuition – Implement self-care practices so you can harness your energy and direct your experiences toward those that will support your creative expression and growth
- Build Your Confidence – Share your radiance so you can transmute the heavy energy around you and engage in meaningful and supportive relationships
Coaching with Kelly
Personal transformation and shifting into a new way of being involves stepping into and being with the discomfort. It takes time and attention, and it’s easy to get distracted, or shut down (Please don’t! The world needs the unique gifts of heart-centered helpers to be expressed – stat!). That’s why engaging a neutral coach/spiritual teacher/mentor/therapist (one that creates a safe space for you), can make all the difference between feeling helpless and feeling empowered to take that next step.
As a Shamanic Practitioner, Anamsong Mind-Body Coach, Certified Martha Beck Life Coach and Tension Release Exercise (TRE®) Provider, I’m here to support you, in being you, fully you, connected to your highest potential. Whether it’s through healing ceremonies, coaching, or facilitating TRE sessions, I create and hold a space for you to transition from burnout so you can reveal your true purpose and confidently direct your experiences and unique voice toward more ease, energy, and engagement.
What Some Say…
“Kelly was patient and loving during our coaching sessions. She wields a natural intuition and deep listening skills that helped me relax into comfort and catalyzed the deep work she guided me through!” ~ E. S.
“Coaching with Kelly was a breath of fresh air. Our sessions were perfectly organic – unfolding in a beautiful flow of mind/body meets thought work. She is both a gentle and insightful coach and her playful way of guiding helped me learn something wonderfully new about myself during each session. I am a huge fan!” ~ R.H.
- 2-month – Includes 4 60-minute 1:1 sessions $499
- 3-month – Includes 6 60-minute 1:1 sessions $699
- 6-month – Includes 12 60-minute 1:1 sessions $1399
For some of us “heart-centered helpers” making an investment (time and $!) in ourselves can be a challenge, so I want to make it easier for you to feel empowered in your decision-making process. Click here to schedule a FREE 20-minute consultation and you’ll have an opportunity to clarify your intention for coaching (a great way to start your journey either way!) and determine whether my coaching/offerings are a fit for your needs.
If we learn that there is a fit, we’ll create the space on our calendars to meet, and location is not an issue as all sessions are conducted via phone or Skype.
Note: Currently, all coaching programs are customized in terms of content and time commitment.
In-Person Learning Programs
If you are in the Boulder, CO area, click here to view ways to connect with me in person.